Changing the Last Name for Married Women | NBI Clearance
If you just recently got married and planning to renew all the Valid IDs you have using, to your married name, I suggest you change your NBI Clearance first because it’s easier and cheaper compared to changing your name in your Philippine Passport.
In this tutorial, I’ll inform you how to change the last name in NBI Clearance for Married Women. In this article, I will cover the basic requirements and steps to change the last name for the married women. So keep reading the article to get to know the steps & requirements.
Requirements for NBI Clearance Application
The following are the NBI Clearance application requirements. The requirements below are the same as the normal application.
Once you have completed all the requirements, scheduled an appointment and paid the NBI Clearance Application in any of the payment options available, your work is done here.
Changing the last name in NBI Clearance Process
The entire process of changing last name is considered to be a new application. We can’t classify this as a renewal because there will be changes from our old NBI Clearance. So follow the below steps carefully.
- To start the process of application, create a new account in NBI Clearance website.
- If you’re wondering why you need creating a new one even if you have already an account in NBI Clearance, its because your old account has still carried your old name.
- The old name, meaning you still have your maiden name in that account and the website doesn’t allow us to modify it. You may use another email address you have to register.
If you don’t have an NBI Clearance account yet, then there’s no problem. You may register using your name bearing the last name of your husband.
- Complete all the needed personal information in the “Applicant Information” section.
- After successful registration of your new account, schedule your preferred appointment date and time. You may choose from the calendar on the website.
- The last step would be to pay your NBI Clearance in any of the Payment option shown in the screenshot above.
- On the list, you have Bank Over the counter payment, Online Banking, Mobile Payment, Bayad centers, MultiPay, ECPay and lastly 7-Eleven Payment. Choose what’s more convenient for you.
When the appointment date arrives, make sure to appear in your selected NBI Clearance Branch. Please note that the NBI Clearance processing is strictly implementing the “No Appointment No Entry Policy” for NBI Clearance applicants.
All NBI Clearance applicants are advised to register online and have their appointment date set in advance. So if you have no appointment there, then you don’t have a right to be there.
It’s a common knowledge that NBI Clearance has a long queue due to the sheer volume of applicants. This always happens during biometrics and photo capture steps. Be patient and wait for your turn. There’s usually a queue line so you have to get in line.
Note: You may need to inform the NBI Clearance Personnel who will verify all the information that you’ve entered that you’re going to change the last name in NBI Clearance. Show them your married certificate as evidence.
After data verification, photo capture and fingerprinting, you are now close to the last step which is claiming your NBI Clearance in the printing section. But before you celebrate, the NBI Clearance Personnel will provide you feedback if you’re going to receive your NBI Clearance the same day. This is due to the HIT status you may encounter. If you’re not lucky, you may end up empty-handed and asked to come back on the date they have indicated in your receipt.
Here ends the article on How to change the last name for NBI Clearance for Married Women. I hope you got all the information needed for the process as I have given all the details needed to complete the goal.
For any query or question, you want to ask then use the below mention comment box to share. And get more important information on our blog site nbiclearance.website. Thank you.