NBI Clearance Payment
There are different methods in order to pay your NBI Online Application fees such as Local Banks and Bayad Centers. However, not all people have bank accounts and not all bayad centers are as accessible as 7-Eleven branches.
Since 7-Eleven is one of the most accessible and convenient ways to pay your NBI Clearance online application, we did this guide to help you. This post will walk you through the step-by-step process on how you can accomplish the payment using the Cliqq Kiosk. All you need to do is read and follow every single step written here, Next is to simply wait for your scheduled NBI appointment.
NBI Clearance Payment Using 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosk | Steps
Step 1. Locate a 7-Eleven branch with Cliqq Kiosk
- Most of the 7-Eleven branch now already have Cliqq Kiosks. This is why this payment method is so convenient for most people. The first step, of course, is going to the nearest 7-Eleven store with working Cliqq Kiosk.
- Sometimes 7-Eleven Cliqq services are not available because it’s offline. All you gotta do is head on to the next 7-Eleven branch with online Cliqq and that’s it!
Step 2. Ask for assistance
- At your chosen 7-Eleven branch, quickly ask the cashier if their Cliqq Kiosk service is working. This is just to check the system is working so you won’t waste your time.
- Cliqq Kiosks are very convenient as they let you pay different bills through their system. All you need to do is to tap all the needed buttons, enter the needed information, and voila! You are done!
Step 3. Tap the BILLS PAYMENT
- On the initial screen of the Cliqq Kiosk, you will see different icons. Just press on the “BILLS PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to multiple options.
- Since our point of interest is to pay our NBI Clearance Online Application, press the NBI Logo placed on the right side of the screen.
Step 4. Enter details
- The next step is to enter the necessary information given to us during our NBI Application Process. Here is the following information you need to enter:
♦ NBI Clearance Reference Number
♦ Contact Number
♦ Exact Amount
- Make sure to double-check all the information you entered on the Cliqq Kiosk. You don’t want to waste your money paying for the wrong NBI application reference number.
- Once you’re done, click next. You will be prompted to enter your contact number once again.
Step 5. Verify information
- Once you’re done filling out all the information needed, Cliqq Kiosk will show you all the things you entered. Carefully review everything that is presented there.
Note: If you find out that there are incorrect information entered, you can simply press “BACK” and go back to the screen where you entered the wrong information.
Step 6. Receipt Printing
- If everything properly entered, click next and the Cliqq Kiosk will print your NBI Application Payment Slip. You can get the printed slip which is typically located below the screen.
Step 7. Pay for the Receipt
- Once you get your NBI Payment slip, you can now go-ahead to the cashier and pay for it. Don’t forget and also hardwearing. receipt, here’s your payment slip to provide to get your NBI Clearance.
Note: Don’t forget to take the receipt to the NBI Clearance to as it is needed in the clearance process.
How much do I pay for my NBI Clearance in 7-Eleven?
Though it is clearly stated in the NBI Clearance Online website that the application fee is for P130, there are additional charges and fees when you pay it in 7-Eleven. The final amount would be P170. It could still vary for other sources.
Above given is the step by step solution on How to Pay NBI Clearance via 7-Eleven. If you have any question regarding how to pay for NBI Clearance via 7-Eleven, fill free to leave a comment below, I will be very happy to answer your question. Thank you.