Valid IDs For NBI Clearance
As mentioned in my previous article about NBI Clearance Online Registration, you are required to present both your Valid and acceptable identification documents (Valid IDs) for NBI Clearance.
There are several Valid IDs in the Philippines available that are accepted for the various transaction for validating a person’s identity such as his or her complete name, address, age and most of the time his or her physical appearance.
Having an updated or recent photo in your Valid ID is very important. In that situation, you can easily prove your identity in any situation.
Please note that the list of valid IDs below are strictly as is and only the following valid identification documents are acceptable. If it’s not on this list, it’s not acceptable, and your NBI Clearance Application will not be acknowledged.
The Valid ID you presented including any required signatures, must be original, not photocopied or reproduced and should not be expired so make sure to check it also.
Only the following identification documents are acceptable. If it’s not on this list, it’s not acceptable, and your application will not be acknowledged.
The requirement is any two (2) of the following
Valid Identification Cards:
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
You are responsible for understanding and following these identification (valid ID) NBI Clearance requirements and policies. You may be denied to enter an NBI Clearance Outlet if you cannot present an acceptable ID or if the validity of the ID is in question.
Valid ID documents must:
- Be issued by a governmental organization or the school which you currently attend to.
- Be an original document — photocopied documents are not acceptable.
- Be valid and current — expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable, no matter how recent the expiration may be.
- Bear the applicant’s full name.
- Bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches the test-taker.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible text and a clearly visible photograph.
So that’s it, given above is the list of valid documents needed for NBI Clearance. Take 2 of any of the above documents for the clearance process and you will be fine. I hope you understood the article and would have a better knowledge of needed documents for NBI Application.
For any query or question, you want to ask then use the below mention comment box to share. And get more important information on our blog site nbiclearance.website. Thank you.